The benefits to becoming a Central Hume PCP partner include:
- a voice at the table when we are planning for our community needs
- ability to influence collectively (not a lone voice)
- being able to influence change at the systems level through opportunities to collaborate
- access to information on sector changes
- working with like-minded organisations to attract funding to meet identified community needs (partnerships are looked at more favorably by the funding bodies than sole organisation’s applying for funds)
- capacity to attract training opportunities to Central Hume by pooling resources
- opportunities to participate in initiatives driven by other Central Hume PCP partners
- access to resources e.g. building an evidence base, via the Central Hume PCP office team.
The Central Hume PCP comprises the following member organisations.